- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup minced scallions
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
- 18 slices toasted whole-wheat bread
- Leaf lettuce
- 12 ounces crabmeat, picked over well to remove any shells
- Tomato slices
- 12 slices slab bacon, cut in half, cooked crisp and drained
- 2 sliced avocados
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, scallion and brandy, mixing well.
- For each sandwich, spread three pieces of bread with a portion of the mayonnaise mixture.
- Cover the first slice of bread with lettuce leaves, 2 ounces of crabmeat, and one or two tomato slices.
- Add the second slice of bread, and top with the four half-slices of bacon, a layer of avocado slices, another tomato slice or two, and more lettuce.
- Cover with the third slice of bread, secure the sandwich with wooden picks, if you like, and slice it in half.
- Serve the sandwiches immediately.
Keep it Fresh with the latest and Best Delicacy. Simple. Economical. Fast. Cooking is good for your Heart and Wallet.
Rads Travel and Tours Recipes is committed to making its website accessible to all users and will continue to take necessary measures to ensure compliance with applicable laws. If you have difficulty accessing any content, features or functions on our website or our other electronic platforms, please send an email to email@example.com so that we can provide you with access through alternative methods.
Browse and search hundreds of delicious, easy to prepare whole food recipes. All recipes are developed, tested and perfected by professional chefs. Each recipe includes a list of ingredients, simple instructions, and tips to make cooking a pleasure. New recipes are added every week.
Rads Travel and Tours
Sitio Plaza, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu