Cantonese Style Grilled Leg Of Lamb
- 3 lb leg of lamb,trimmed of all
- 1/2 c hoisin sauce
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T ketchup
- 2 T honey
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 t chinese chili paste
- 1 t black pepper,Freshly Ground
- 2 cl garlic,Minced
- 1 T ginger root,minced
- Cut lamb open so meat lies as flat as possible; trim all fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients and smear over lamb.
- Preheat barbecue and grill lamb for 10 to 15 minutes per side, depending on
- Allow meat to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
- Carve in thin slice